Why is this job for you?
You are responsible for ensuring that operations and customer service are exceptional in your store. Reporting directly to the store manager, you are also responsible for ensuring operations in store are always professional. You’re efficient at getting things done, but that doesn’t mean you skip on the details. You like to get things right – every time.
Purpose of Position: To ensure that operations & customer service is exceptional.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare juices, smoothies and all other products on site as required.
- Clean the unit as per the cleaning schedule
- Operate the till system
- Check delivery dockets and cross check against invoices.
- Customer service
- Wear clean and presentable uniform
- Enforce standards as set out by head office
- Placing raw material/ingredient orders
- Training of new staff and retraining as required
- Completion of all cash procedures on site
- Banking including lodgements and change requirements
- Management of all staff
- Liaison with all head office support staff
- Drive sales
- Implement all relevant procedures
- Complete weekly and monthly sales and cash reports and return to head office
- Advise support staff of any serious issues (operations, HR, finance, admin, H&S, Security etc)
- Ensure cost of sales targets are met
- Ensure cash variances are kept to a minimum
To be proactive in ensuring that operations for the company are professional.